Sunday, June 1, 2008

new house

This morning I've received an adorable present.

The little house you see here.

I couldn't wait to assemble it, so when they left I sat down and glued the bottom half together.
Just the walls, bottom and the ceiling of the bottom floor.

The doors will be attached later, when I've decided how they will be decorated.

There are two little attick rooms.
One on the round-ish part and one on the house.
The first one is very small, so I'll wait untill I've decided what I'll make of it.

I'm now looking for wallpaper and some fake glass for the windows and doors.

(On the photo of the box the doors are upside down. LOL!).

It's fun to have a bare house in the room now... my phantasies are working at full speed.

1 comments:

Poppenhuis said...

What a nice blog is this! The pictures are very clear. hope that you will write soon again!

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe by mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Translate

Dolly

Dolly
She's 6 cm large and leads you through the world of her dollhouse.

Made in The Netherlands

Ik schrijf dit blog in het engels, omdat dit makkelijker is voor mijn engelse vriendinnen.
Geef gerust commentaar in het Nederlands, hoor.

Followers

Categories

Want to be added?

In case you want your site to be added to one of the lists, just put the url and the name in one of the commentsections.
Thanks!