Friday, May 23, 2008

Waiting and the miniature flu

From now on there's always someone downstairs to answer the door.

The gardenhouse is due any day now. I can't wait!!

I'm still looking for Glencroft, the cottage/house by Greenleaf.
Ordering one house aborad means paying more to get it here than the house itself costs.

There's a shop here ready to order it, but I need to have an idea of the prize otherwise I probably might now have enough money.

In the meantime the whole world seems to have change into dollhouse opportunities.

I have a large bowl in a corner and I throw everything in it that might be transformed to a dollshouse item.

The houses across the street and the post villas at the lake seem to be nothing more than a large dollhouse.
I'm drawing their plans in my head...

Oh my dear! I guess I've got the miniature-flu!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe by mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Translate

Dolly

Dolly
She's 6 cm large and leads you through the world of her dollhouse.

Made in The Netherlands

Ik schrijf dit blog in het engels, omdat dit makkelijker is voor mijn engelse vriendinnen.
Geef gerust commentaar in het Nederlands, hoor.

Followers

Categories

Want to be added?

In case you want your site to be added to one of the lists, just put the url and the name in one of the commentsections.
Thanks!